Monday, February 8, 2010


Hola!!! I had changes. I am now in San Miguelito, in the area La Paz. My comp. is Elder Villagra from Costa Rica. I had to pack all my stuff last night and both of my suitcases were full and super heavy. The Branch Pres. in Caimitillo gave us a ride to the church in la Cabima where our zone meets...

I don't know too much about this new zone but there appears to be a lot of hills.

I don't think i have written yet about Carnaval. That big party thing they do in Rio de Janiero? in Brazil, they also do it here in Panama this coming weekend. I think the missionaries have to stay in their houses the whole day for 3 or 4 days....

anyways I will try to send a foto, but have a great week, and I will write more about this new zone and area next week.

Have a great week...
Love,
Elder Niendorf


(The first pic is his old companion Elder Espinoza and the second pic is his last zone in alcalde diaz )

No comments:

Post a Comment