Monday, October 3, 2011

August 22nd: New Week!

Hola Familia,

It sounds like everything is going great with all of you. I am glad to hear about what is going on with you guys. Here as a Zone Leader there really aren't too many changes as a missionary. There are just more responsibilities. I like the fact that I don't really have to worry about district meeting as much in the sense of having to teach every week, and this week we have Zone Conference with an area 70, E. Martino. As Zone Leaders we are also going to have mission counsel with him the day after. My companion E. Harmer has about 3 months less than me in the mission, and he is a pretty good leader, and I am learning a lot from him. He is my 5th American companion.

Anyway, we have had a pretty good work week. We have found about 5 families, a few of which seem pretty positive. This saturday we have a baptism with a Kuna girl, 15 yrs old. There is a sector of my area that is full of the Kuna indigious people. Another family is from the 'waymi'? indiginous group... There is a lot of ánimo in the ward to help the ward grow, and hopefully everyone will be able to apply that desire and convert it into work.
I had a question: Normally, how much does it cost to buy garments in the US? here it is 1 dollar a piece...

Well, there are more problems with my USBs, but it looks like things can be cleared up, I will just spend a bit of time right now in that. I will try to send another email with some photos. Remember that I am always praying for you guys, and hope that everyone is happy.

Love,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment