Monday, October 3, 2011

September 26th: Still Here!

Hola Familia,

I did not have changes, and neither did my companion. This means that Elder Harmer should be my companion 'till the transfer is over. I will be here in Cativá for another 6 weeks. We are both very excited for General Conference as well. We hope to be able to get lots of people to attend. There were a lot of changes in the Zone during transfers...We now have sister missionaries in Colón. Another exciting fact about transfers was that I saw and was able to converse with a convert I baptized a year ago; she served a mini mission in Santiago, Veraguas and just finished. She isn't sure about a full time mission, though...

This week we haven't really had too much success in getting the positive people we have to progress. We do have two baptisms lined up for October, though; they are the grandchildren of an active member, and they attend with her every week. The family we were really hoping to baptize this change hasn't gone to church yet, but we had a good lesson with them about the first 3 principles of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

We had a wall of rain attack us yesterday, wich was pretty fun. It is rainy season, and just about every day we get a lot of water...Thanks to Jon for verifying that, hopefully I'll be able to be his roommate. When should I be able to select my classes and stuff? I don't really know my password or anything (I think I still have my I-number though). I will need a job as soon as I get home too...

Love you all tons...

Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment