Monday, October 3, 2011

September 6th: Hoy es P-Day





Hola Familia, I hope all is going well. I think I forgot to tell you guys last week that this week we were going to the temple, so yesterday was a normal work day and today is pday (as you can tell). So this internet here in the city works super well, so I think I was able to eliminate the virus and have now uploaded photos. Hna. Ochs, Elder James B. Martino with my companion in the Consejos with the other Zone Leaders at President's house, my last companion, and A Nice Sunset photo. Apparently one of my converts last year is on a mini mission in Santiago, Veraguas, another province. They had sone a project here in Panama that they had done in Centro America. It was called Sonrisas para Panama. She went to that and in preparing to go on a mission in 2 years. There were 0 baptisms Saturday, but 3 of them were just moved to this week, one for sure and 2 if the marriage goes well. The other one is going to have to wait until she goes to church more...But we are super excited because the one for sure (if tomorrow's interview goes well) will probably be a future bishop, he is well off, and had lived in Brooklyn for maybe 10 years... We have several other investigator, some more interesting that others. One, the father of a family came to church and apparently cried during fast and testimony meeting. Another asked us a weird question that made us laugh about the law of moses and touching the Book of Mormon. I will share more as they progress, but I am really loving this area, I can hardly believe that there are only 2 weeks left in this transfer.... Anyways I will continue organizing the flash drive and SD memory that is now clean... Love you all tons, oh, and early HAPPY Birthday DAD! Thanks for being a great example and helping me reach where I am now. Love, Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment