Monday, October 3, 2011

September 19th: Love!

Hola Familia,

This week went by so fast that I hardly realized that it was p day again. Life is pretty great working with people that really have sincere desire to change. It is also great but a lot tought when people just have the desire to change but they can't bring themselves to put forth works of repentance. We are teaching a few families, but only one mother and her daughter went to church. At least we can help them to progress pretty soon.

I am glad to hear everything is going well in the family. I talked to Elder Warburton last night to say happy Chilean Independence day. He is also half chilean on his mother's side, and he was my Zone Leader 2 and 3 changes ago and now I am his last Zone Leader (he goes home on Thursday.)

We are working well with the zone. We have been doing probably two divisions every week. I went to the Barriada Kuna's area, where there are obviously a lot of Kunas. I had been there last year for one day when my companion Elder Rodriguez was finishing his mission. A few people actually remembered me too.

Well, once again this computer does not have the ability to read my SD card, so pictures will have to wait...I haven't taken any good ones though...Hey, Jon, I was wondering if you had been able to check up my status at BYUI....

Anyways, I love you all tons. See you in six weeks...
Love,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment