Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 17th 2011: Guess who's back....back again...






Hola Familia,
Bueno, I am typing right now from an internet place in Concepciòn, Chiriquì. It is pretty awesome here, especially the house we are living in. We are four elders in a two story house. My companion is Elder Hutchinson from Taylorsville, UT, and I was in Chorrera when he started his mission (It makes me feel old). We are sort of opening the area, because they just took out the missionaries because they did not get along well with the leaders... but it's cool here.
I don't know how much about my last change I will be able to write about, but its okay. I went straight from the plane to changes to packing my stuff to getting on the 8 hour bus ride to my area. Last week's Sacrament on the island we used an apple because there wasnt proper preparation... I had fun, even though the work was super slow...everyone except two of our investigators had left the island, so that stunk. bUt i am happy to be in a regular area again.
I dont have too much time because I had to read 19 emails right now, though 9 of them were from my mission account. I got the package grandma sent, the CD (Thank you). I will send photos for now...
Lots of Love,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment