Wednesday, February 2, 2011

October 18th 2010: Flight Complications, I think I am going on Wednesday

Hola Familia,
Okay, so from what I have heard, the flight agency that takes people to San Blas had a complication with something, so yeah, I might be able to write for a while today, and again tomorrow. So I will just send the latest from here.
We have been staying in the Assistent's house, and that is actually pretty fun. It feels almost like a party, because there are so many people there at once, and everyone usually goes to bed pretty late. Last night there was a beatboxer and a singer, I will send the video that I took of them and maybe me with the machetes.
Yesterday was stake conference here in the Stake in the city. Pres. Ward spoke, and others and it was pretty awesome to be the. Hna. Ward made our lunch afterwards to end our fast (we had been fasting for the mission goal of 1000 baptisms before the end of this year, and we need a bout 250 more).
Oh, and I am really happy because I was able to make it back to Chorrera for the baptisms! There were about 8 people who were baptized, and four were from my ex-area (two were children of members, two of the mission field) I baptized the two girls in the picture where it's just us three. I took some photos with some member that I didn't get to say good bye to before. It was great.
I think tonight some new missionaries arrive, and we might have to sleep in a different house in an area called balboa. Oh ,and I am having troubles getting the video and photos off of my sd card, so I will send them in a bit...
Well, I can't think of anything else to say right now, so hasta luego.
Love,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment