Wednesday, February 2, 2011

October 16th 2010: Laters!!!

Seeing as tomorrow´s Sunday and we fly out on Monday, it is very probable that THIS is the last chance I will have to write (I didn't know we were going to have time, and I only have about 15 minutes more...)

So I will send this and say I love you all, and if you can write back in this time i can respond, but if not, hasta la vista!

Oh, I also wanted to say that I was given permission by one of the assistents to the President to go back to Chorrera for the baptisms! So that is why I can only write for a few more minutes, because we need to get a bus and get there fast. Today we were buying most of the food we are going to use in the next 6 weeks, because it is not safe to eat the food there on Narganá, my island...They are also trying this out for six weeks, because originally the missionaries here could have changes every 4 week, but now it is a normal change. Also they are opening up a new area, a new island. On the islands there are a ton of members, many of which are inactive, and they've all heard the discussions before, so I will have to be trying to find new things to do....

Oh, and I got to do a session in the temple this morning. I have barely gotten any sleep the past two days, but it was the first time sisnce the MTC i have done a session, and second time overall (the first time last change was baptisms for the dead)

No comments:

Post a Comment