Wednesday, February 2, 2011

October 15th 2010: Emergency Change

Hola Todos,
I am writing right now because I am going to be going to an island in San Blas, and island of indigenous people called Kuna. I will send this quickly because there is a chance that someone will respond... And I have a bit of extra time of internet privilege until around 8pm here... after that I will be able to write certain days for about a week starting six weeks from now. That means i won't write for six week because I will be on an island (look it up on Google Earth if it's there, its called Narganà)

I may write more in a half hour...of and yes mom, I got the package when it was in those heads :) ,but you didn't tell me how much a the memory costs you to compare it to here....

Love to everyone!
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment