Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 24th 2011: Hellooo






Hola Familia,
Happy Birthday, Erika! I realized last Tuesday that I had missed the last monday beforeour birthday. I hope you had a great birthday, happy and awesome.
This week has been a long one. We have been looking for families a lot, and we have not been able to find too many people to teach yet. We have done a lot of contacting. Once, while doing so, we found a perfect looking family of 3, but we haven't been able to teach a second time yet, for they were no home when we passed by the second time.
It seems that I might have trouble getting the most recent Narganà photos off of my Sd card (I don't know why), but I think I can still get some photos off my memory stick. (There might be a virus on my memory AGAIN)
Anyway, Elder Hutchinson and I get along well. When I finish, he will have 7 months left I think...
I don't know how much time is left, but I will try to have more to write next week...right now I also want to see what's up with my memory cards...
Love,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment