Wednesday, February 2, 2011

October 11th 2010: Hello Everyone

Hola Familia!

This has been a great week. We have two people who will probably get baptized this week (Saturday 16th). One is Maritzenia, a girl 15 yrs old (who lives with July) and the other is an 18 yr old girl Enilda (who is in the photo on the left). Other photo is her member nieghbor with us. Other is at the Nacional Service (helping hands). and the other is the 10th day of the 10th month at 10:10 pm.

Enilda prayed after we taught the first lesson and received her answer. She began reading the Book of Mormon and couldn't stop until page 18. She had been living with a boyfriend for a few years but moved out this week. She wants to get baptized as soon as possible. She went to Conference and yesterday's fast and testimony meeting. There is really excited for this change in her life. She had experience bad things with her ex-living partner, but hopes to be able to better her life.

There's a man who wants to sell 22 hectacres for about $5 per square meter, and I said I would ask you guys if you are interested...the number he gave me is 6000-5323.... the terrain is about a kilometer from the ocean...

In response to my weekly letter to him, the president said that my life is about to change because he knows he can trust me... So I don't know what that means, but my district leader was raised to Zone leader in an emergency change, so we don't have one right now... so we'll see what happens during transfers... Zone Conference is tomorrow...

I am still trying to see if I can save the memory in my usb before I have to format it so, I will write to you guys next week. Oh, Maybe Jon can ask Anna to give Hna. Ochs more details about what is happening, because she mentioned to me that I receive more information than her (thank you Erika...).

Love you all,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment