Wednesday, February 2, 2011

September 27th 2010: Mañana cumplo 11 meses

Hola Familia,
Well, I really haven't thought about what I am going to write to you guys...I was sick in the stomach for a couple of days, but a member gave me a bottle of Pepto Bismal, and that really helped (The Pink Potion of Power!!!).
Concerning the Cd I liked, I think it's called 'Called to Serve.' I will verify today or tomorrow the exact address of mail. But they have reminded us to remind you guys not to send food. I can usually find anything I am craving in the store 'Rey.'
This week we have continued finding new people to teach. One family is the cousin of a member that we received as a reference. Unfortunately, none of our investigators arrived to church....But I have looking forward as well to General Conference.
We have been able to clean the house a bit more. I continue my studies; as of this morning I am in Ether, chapter 5 or 6. With the recent converts we have started reading the Book of Mormon, so I have read the first couple chapters about 4 times in the past two weeks. Other than that I haven't really made any good progress in Jesus the Chirst or The Old Testament....
Send felicidades to Lita! I hope she is happy and doing well, y le quiero y que espero hablar con ella mucha cuando regreso.
I had a dream that Mom and Erika were trying to convince me that I had already finished my mission, but I kept telling them that I had another year...
Love you all tons,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment