Wednesday, February 2, 2011

October 4th 2010: Thank You

Hola Familia!
Yes, Conference was pretty great. Only one investigator arrived to one session, but I htink that she really feels that it´s true. Sunday there was a downpour of rain, and we didn´t get to visit our investigator witha baptismal goal in October, but it was a good experience. I loved even how it started with Elder Holland. He and Elder Oaks are usually two of my favorite speakers.
Well, there isn´t too much new happening. We were able to get to know a couple of our investigators better this week, and this morning we visited one of them. There´s problems in every family, and there are fathers with children from a different mother, not married, but I feel that there are several people that are making progress to knowing for themselves that it is true.
I got a package last monday! Thanks family, it had letters Batman crayons and stickers, and a magnetic stuffed animal from Las Vegas. I think Erika sent it september 3rd, so it seems that manner of sending wroked out well. Grandma Jackson wants the address, and I still haven´t verified it (sorry...), so maybe you guys can pass it along.
I am going to try to do something with my infected memory stick now so I will send pictures next week. But I love you all, and hope that you will all smile a lot this week.
Love,
Elder Niendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment